Companies constantly rethink their growth strategies and use alternatives sources of funds in order to achieve a dominant position in the global markets. We respond to these challenges, helping its clients redefine growth strategies for their companies through M&A, identifying the best solutions to raise capital.
We strategise M&A as follows :
- Management Buyout : Acquisition of a company by its management team or be its minority shareholders, with the help of external financing partners, such as PE fund.
- Management Buy-in : Acquisition of a company by an external management team, with the help of external financing partners, as PE funds.
- Buy-in Management Buyout : Combination of above two.
- Owners Buyout : Buyout in which some of the executive shareholders of the companies business areas or the whole company itself from other shareholders, strengthening their position with the support of financing reports.
- Leverage Buyout : Acquisition of a company, incurring a high-level of debt.
- Start up : Financing the support the development of the product or marketing strategy.
- Early Stage : Financing during the early stages of company development for companies who have not yet reached breakeven point.
- Expansion : Aims to support the growth of an established company, such as its international expansion, the increase of its production capacity or the development of a new product or service.