In the dynamic world companies need to be nimble footed. As part of those strategies companies may add or divest businesses or assets. We help our clients in this endeavour by hand holding the entire process including the strategy, structuring, due diligence, valuations, compliances of extant laws, documentation and transaction closures.
Transactions we cover include :
- Acquisitions and Sale of Stressed Assets
- Management Buyout : Acquisition of a company by its management team or by its minority shareholders, with the help of external financing partners.
- Management Buy-in : Acquisition of a company by an external management team, with the help of external financing partners.
- Owners Buyout : Buyout in which some of the promoter shareholders buy out their strategic/financial partners.
- Leverage Buyout :
Acquisition of a company, incurring a high-level of debt.
- Start up : Financing the support the development of the product or marketing strategy.
- Early Stage : Financing during the early stages of company development for companies who have not yet reached breakeven point.
- Expansion : Aims to support the growth of an established company, such as its international expansion, the increase of its production capacity or the development of a new product or service.